Saturday, February 5, 2011

Introductions

Hey friends! I’d just like to make a little appearance on this here blog, as I’ve been working with Tasha to help get the word out.

My name is Rachel. I’m a writer, aspiring to become a child advocate. I stalk photography blogs, am a frequent tenant of the chocolate aisle at Target, and can't keep my head out of a novel for longer than a day. I dream of going to Africa one day, which brings me here. 
Through the Invisible Children movement, I have become aware of the agony of Africa, and yearned to become a part of this generation of hope for those beautiful people. I stumbled upon this event via facebook, and was intrigued by Tasha’s passion for such a simple, but crucial cause. I was thrilled that there was something small I could give, in my position, that can directly help.

I look forward to standing with you on March 24th, to live, one day, as they have only known all their lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment